7 Sisters Curriculum
What do you get when you take SIX homeschool moms who have helped each other make it all the way to high school graduation, throw in relationships with a few hundred other local homeschoolers who have partnered with them in all sorts of community endeavors, and allow those ladies to share what they’ve learned with the rest of the homeschooling world via the internet?7SistersHomeschool.com. 7 Sisters provide curriculum, coaching, and encouragement for homeschooling all the way to high school graduation.
Career Exploration might just be the most important element of your teen’s high school experience.
Instead of graduating from high school with a shrug of the shoulders and a sigh of, “Well, I guess I need to figure out what I want to do with my life now…” your teen should be intentionally exploring areas of interest, strength, and talent. He or she should be seeking God, seeking wise counsel from trusted people, and trying out different types of job fields.
High school is the perfect time to go exploring! You need a comprehensive high school career exploration curriculum.
The High School Career Exploration Curriculum Bundle from 7 Sisters includes TEN components for success:
- Step by Step Through Career Exploration (providing a basic checklist of steps for you to follow)
- Career Exploration Questionnaire
- Career Exploration Workbook (31 pages)
- Successful Experiential Resume Writing (to create a resume that captures worthwhile experiences BEFORE that first paying job)
- Successful Cover Letters (a first impression is SO important)
- Introductory Interview Skills for Teens (a practical and empowering 9-page resource)
- Writing Your Personal Mission Statement (14-page workbook)
- Career Exploration in the Bible (a fun look at David, Joseph, Mary…and yourself!)
- Collected Posts on Career Exploration from 7Sisters’ extensive blog post archive
- Collected Posts on Financial Literacy (an important part of preparation for adulthood)
This post contains affiliate links. Please see my disclosure statement.